Goatse Spray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I saw that, and even though it's a cookie, it still made me cringe... Did you ever see the pumpkin someone did? It's bad.
 
1.) Why would you even *want* to use that as your spray,
2.) For those who even know that Goatse means, yes, I think it's offensive with respect to use in eGO servers,
3.) WTF?
 
I agree with everyone else about why you'd want that as a spray.. As for the cookie though, I want to shake the hand of whomever made it! Yes, it's in bad taste, but absolutely amazing to think that someone pulled it off with a jelly cookie... <3.
 
Honestly. Anyone who knew What that was would be offended. Id Find someone To cover that spray the second i see it.
 
What I would like to know is why you would link it on the message board? We are aware that it exists, we know that there are gross sprays out there (we deal with them everyday), and I don't need a link posted here.
If you see this on a server, let any admin know, and we will take care of it. If there are no admins around, hop in Vent and see if you can find one. If you know who sprayed it, e's are welcome to fill out ban requests, as long as you get the necessary documentation.
 
Seriously? Do you really think that would be an appropriate spray on our server?

If I ever see that spry on one of our servers, I will take appropriate action immediately.
 
Recently on our servers (well actually, just 3 games) I've seen this spray (don't worry, it's not actually Goatse)
http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p406/East741/GoatseCookie.jpg

Anyways, is that fine to spray; and if so, Can I? :p


I don't even like your Hitler-KFC avatar...


As a reference...remember that everything you do as an =(e)=, =(eG)= or =(eGO)= you are representing yourself and Edge Gamers Organization...and we are all watching.
 
if you look at that thing WITHOUT thinking about goatse, or the fact that he said goatse, you probly wouldn't have made the connection, and i don't think its that bad. i mean lets face it, its just a dang pie.
 
Yeah, I don't know what a goatse is, but that link is just a picture of a cookie. Not a very appetizing looking cookie - but still - a cookie.

Of course I'm going to have to go find out what a goatse is now, and probably be scared for life. Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top