M Matz Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Aug 28, 2008 Messages 2,365 Sep 1, 2008 #1 what would u give me if i spent a whole day on a server??? if i get some gd replies i may make another thread to say when i shall do, it any questions pm me.
what would u give me if i spent a whole day on a server??? if i get some gd replies i may make another thread to say when i shall do, it any questions pm me.
M Macaroni Famous Joined May 18, 2008 Messages 430 Sep 1, 2008 #2 I don't understand.... are you like asking for sponsorships, like a TCA jog-a-thon or something?
R Rasmus Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 11, 2008 Messages 2,320 Sep 1, 2008 #3 Sorry but what do you mean? You would have a'lot of fun....
F frap Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 12, 2008 Messages 2,032 Sep 1, 2008 #4 I'm thinking that I wouldn't give you anything...
E Englishking Poster Joined Feb 22, 2008 Messages 154 Sep 1, 2008 #5 I dunno what you would get...But have fun in the process
I Insurge EGO Zealot Joined Jun 7, 2008 Messages 1,795 Sep 1, 2008 #6 I think he wants a promotion or something...
C Carmine Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 15, 2007 Messages 2,924 Sep 1, 2008 #8 I will give you a pink hat!
E Endiment Baron O'Beefdip Joined Feb 1, 2008 Messages 3,596 Sep 1, 2008 #9 I think I would give you a hearty slap and tell you to go outside and play >.>
K KecK I made one post Joined Aug 17, 2008 Messages 18 Sep 1, 2008 #11 That would be quite an accomplishment. But not in a good way
J Jugg Famous Joined May 24, 2008 Messages 475 Sep 1, 2008 #12 i would join u , and have a friendly competition to see who could get the most frags : ) let me know if you are up to the challenge
i would join u , and have a friendly competition to see who could get the most frags : ) let me know if you are up to the challenge
C Con Active Member Joined Jul 9, 2008 Messages 355 Sep 1, 2008 #13 I will give you a nice friendly backstabbing followed by a domination.
A-Team Forum Fiend Joined Apr 18, 2007 Messages 659 Sep 1, 2008 #15 survey says: absolutely nothing! and hope your not asking for a promotion cause that doesnt work out too well
survey says: absolutely nothing! and hope your not asking for a promotion cause that doesnt work out too well
O OBJECTION! I made one post Joined Jun 13, 2008 Messages 21 Sep 1, 2008 #16 I've spent 4 days worth of my time on eGO servers. Whatever the topic creator gets, I should get 4 times as much! (Hint: What's 4 x 0?)
I've spent 4 days worth of my time on eGO servers. Whatever the topic creator gets, I should get 4 times as much! (Hint: What's 4 x 0?)
T TenGHz EGO Addict Joined Aug 27, 2008 Messages 1,317 Sep 1, 2008 #17 I will give you all of my used food that I ate yesterday. Just as soon as I'm done with it.
W Wootage. I made one post Joined Aug 17, 2008 Messages 23 Sep 1, 2008 #18 LOL i would give u a dollar
W Wootage. I made one post Joined Aug 17, 2008 Messages 23 Sep 1, 2008 #19 i would like to seee that happen lol
M Macaroni Famous Joined May 18, 2008 Messages 430 Sep 1, 2008 #20 TenGHz said: I will give you all of my used food that I ate yesterday. Just as soon as I'm done with it. Click to expand... Rofl!
TenGHz said: I will give you all of my used food that I ate yesterday. Just as soon as I'm done with it. Click to expand... Rofl!