- Joined
- Jul 31, 2008
- Messages
- 986
Over the past few months I've been experiencing some strange problems with sound whlst playing Tf2. about 40% of the times I connect to any server, all sound will vanish; from weapons sounds to people on the mic's. However, strangely enough the sound works fine for the map's movie, but nothing else. What makes it more confusing is that it occurs on random servers. For example last week I connected to our badwater server; no sound, but the next day I connected to the same server and there wasn't a problem.
Additiolnally this only happens to me on Tf2, not on CCs or Dod.
I cannot recall exactly when this started but I didn't do anything with Tf2 which may have caused this problem.
Anyone experienced anything similar? It's starting to get really annoying, especially when I visit servers which allow Hldj or Hlss.
Additiolnally this only happens to me on Tf2, not on CCs or Dod.
I cannot recall exactly when this started but I didn't do anything with Tf2 which may have caused this problem.
Anyone experienced anything similar? It's starting to get really annoying, especially when I visit servers which allow Hldj or Hlss.











