B Blindsfell Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 3,554 Sep 2, 2008 #21 i am disappointed in the guys that lost to the girls last time around...
C Clarko Forum Fiend Joined Aug 8, 2008 Messages 737 Sep 3, 2008 #23 Hola Lucy. Remember me now? lol. So if its girls vs guys then i cant be your medic. BOO HOO See you online in a couple of days. building a new gaming rig. still not up yet. maybe by the weekend. Last edited: Sep 3, 2008
Hola Lucy. Remember me now? lol. So if its girls vs guys then i cant be your medic. BOO HOO See you online in a couple of days. building a new gaming rig. still not up yet. maybe by the weekend.
N NurseLucy Rookie Joined Dec 2, 2007 Messages 65 Sep 3, 2008 #24 Thank you It's okay Clarko... I'll keep that in mind. Well... I'm looking forward to being involved in any sort of matches.
Thank you It's okay Clarko... I'll keep that in mind. Well... I'm looking forward to being involved in any sort of matches.