Remember when you first signed up for eGO?

I think somwhere around june, don't remember it, was a "bad" month for me.. :'(

Please watch the language next time. ~Booster37
 
Last edited by a moderator:
actually i was at drunken sailor's house watching him play and he told me to get the game and i did, well he got it for me for my b-day and yeah

:D all magic after that

btw drunken sailor is my brother in law lol
 
wayyyy back in february, yes before the achievments =O and.... even 3 different websites =OOOOOO
 
I joined the 3rd of January I think it was. Been here longer than I thought! Guess I'll stick around.. lol
 
Last edited:
When I joined I was 25 lbs lighter and could bench 350.... Now I own a condo on a golf course, my handicap has gone up 5 strokes and I have chest pains :(. This is what relentless tf2 playing and dominating Jehuty everynight does to you in the span of five months :(. Nevertheless, an amazing gaming organization and a pleasure everyday to be a part of!
 
I first signed up in Pirates vikings Knights 2 server. From there i became an eGO in every single division eGO has to offer :p..... I guess you can say i conquered eGO??
 
I joined roughly 3 months ago, so yeah, I remember it pretty well. Gotta say it's been really enjoyable. Not much has changed except that I've started school up again.

EDIT: Oh, and I became a much better medic, both healing and combat. And my pyro improved some too.
 
Last edited:
Yup... 2nd Feb this year..

Been playing on the Convoy server.. Had no idea about clans or very much else for that matter. Just wanted to feel like I was part of something...

In some ways it feels like ages ago.. Probably because so much has happened in the real world.. In other ways it feels like only yesterday...
 
I don't even remember when, but it was over a year ago.

I remember my sign-up thread though. Good times, good times.

Fascinating Cat makes a comeback!
 
I joined February 2008, though up until recently my forum account hasn't been very active.
Still though, probably the best decision I ever made!
 
Back in october 06 (or April? I don't know) when eGO only had Donner and Avalanche. Then leaned more on the TF2 side when it was first released.
 
Back
Top