http://edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=30107
4/12/08. It seems like a long time ago, it was only 5 months!
And I still like the way things are run around here, and I still think that everyone in eGO is good people!
When I joined I was 25 lbs lighter and could bench 350.... Now I own a condo on a golf course, my handicap has gone up 5 strokes and I have chest pains . This is what relentless tf2 playing and dominating Jehuty everynight does to you in the span of five months . Nevertheless, an amazing gaming organization and a pleasure everyday to be a part of!
I first signed up in Pirates vikings Knights 2 server. From there i became an eGO in every single division eGO has to offer ..... I guess you can say i conquered eGO??
I joined roughly 3 months ago, so yeah, I remember it pretty well. Gotta say it's been really enjoyable. Not much has changed except that I've started school up again.
EDIT: Oh, and I became a much better medic, both healing and combat. And my pyro improved some too.