Looking for new mouse

-Jv-

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
May 14, 2008
Messages
2,159
I'm searching for a good new gaming mouse, not to expensive and pretty large because i've got fairly big hands... (from top of finger to my wrist 20cm) my mouse now is too small, I only touch it with my fingers...
 
Just today I replaced my old mouse (which was fine for general use) with a Logitech MX518.

I have pretty big hands as well, but I actually went in to best buy and played with the demo a bit, and it felt pretty nice (and filled my hand better) than the old one.
 
Just today I replaced my old mouse (which was fine for general use) with a Logitech MX518.

I have pretty big hands as well, but I actually went in to best buy and played with the demo a bit, and it felt pretty nice (and filled my hand better) than the old one.

I also had my eye on that one but never got on in my hands, yet. Any other suggestions ?

Thanks, Jv
 
I've heard good things about the Razer Lachesis & Diamondback (diamondback is in the same price range) mice, and not-so-good things about the MS sidewinder gaming mice - but while I'm okay paying $50 US for a mouse, $80 US seems a bit much.
 
I've heard good things about the Razer Lachesis & Diamondback (diamondback is in the same price range) mice, and not-so-good things about the MS sidewinder gaming mice - but while I'm okay paying $50 US for a mouse, $80 US seems a bit much.

Those don't seem to be very handy?...
 
I have a microsoft habu for sale.... basically a microsoft body with razer internals. its pretty new as well, let me know if your interested
 
I have a microsoft habu for sale.... basically a microsoft body with razer internals. its pretty new as well, let me know if your interested

Nty, shipping alone will prolly cost me a new mouse :p
 
i use the Habu. it's a co-effort between Microsoft and Razor.

it's a little over a year old, no problems yet.

dpi switching, programmable buttons, blue lighting.

it's a decent mouse worth a glance. I haven't used any of the logitech mice so can't offer a comparison, sorry.
 
i use the Habu. it's a co-effort between Microsoft and Razor.

it's a little over a year old, no problems yet.

dpi switching, programmable buttons, blue lighting.

it's a decent mouse worth a glance. I haven't used any of the logitech mice so can't offer a comparison, sorry.

is that a large mouse ?
 
I have large hands (I have to buy XL or XXL work gloves) and I use a Microsoft Sidewinder. Great mouse and very comfortable for big hands. I actually chose it because of the way it felt in my hand... great size then I added as much weight as it would allow (30grams) and it has been an excellent mouse!
 
I have large hands (I have to buy XL or XXL work gloves) and I use a Microsoft Sidewinder. Great mouse and very comfortable for big hands. I actually chose it because of the way it felt in my hand... great size then I added as much weight as it would allow (30grams) and it has been an excellent mouse!

I also need XXL gloves... Will look that up, thanks alot ;)
 
Ok, So i finally bought the MX 518, and I'm very happy with it !!! a must-buy :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top