College Egos

Currently going for a Bachelors in Athletic Training to pursue a Doctorate in Physical Therapy.

However, I'm multi-interested (which IMO is different from undecided, because I associate undecided with not knowing what you want to do at all), and with the classes I've taken thus far, my options are still broad.
 
right now im going for associates in electronics engineering and then im going to go for my computer science degree
 
I'm a Psych Major with a sociology minor. I'm the only one on my floor and the only one in my spanish class. I bet I'm the only male Psych major in my dorm.

I'm at UT Austin, so hit me up if you're in the area.
 
Computer Science, though it probably ended up being Discrete Mathematics more than traditional CompSci.
 
wow... there are alot of high tech people in here lookin for the big money! Im majoring in Techonlogy Education at California University of PA.

If your in the area pm id be glad to meet up with you.
 
Major: Computer Science. Minor: Japanese. I go to University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
 
Major - English (Irish literature focus)/Communications
Minor - Asian studies (Japanese)
UNC!!! GO HEELS GO!!! lol




don't make fun of me for liking Irish stuff even though I'm Korean....
 
8th grade student already enrolled in Algebra 2!!!

9th grade i'll be in Trig/Pre-Caluc

10the Grade I'll be in AP Calc

11th and 12 I should be taking College Classes
 
I'm majoring in mathematics and am considering doubling in forensics. Going to Texas Tech University in Lubbock, Texas!!
 
College

BFA in Trombone Performance from The University of Oklahoma and Performance Diploma in Trombone from The Cleveland Institute of Music
I majored in Zoology for two years, switched to music education for three years, then finished in trombone performance. It was a lot of college, but what a ride. The cost was low in the 70's and 80's and my Oklahoma Sooners football team won two national championships while I was in school at the university. (We lost 7 games in six seasons). I was in the Pride of Oklahoma marching band, so I was at most of the games. Slayr357 I bet you are jealous!!!:(
 
After working 3 years with Gamestop Inc. I returned to college without knowing what to persue as a education. I was always great with computers so I am going for an Associates in Computer Maintenance but Computer Forensics which is something new the government is interested in caught my attention. With it being a new field of study and the ciriculum is not in all educational institutions it seems like a lucritive subject to look into.

Computer Forensics and Network Security are GREAT areas to pursue right now, Clarko.
 
by age 5 I could read, write and do triple digit arithmetic, I was so ready for the world!!

!chair
 
Bachelors in Homeland Security with a minor in Emergency Management,
junior year at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Daytona Beach, FL Campus
 
I'm majoring in mathematics and am considering doubling in forensics. Going to Texas Tech University in Lubbock, Texas!!

Wow two math majors and both from Texas? woot! I have several friends going to Texas Tech that I went to high school with. I'm at Concordia University. Heard of it?
 
Wow two math majors and both from Texas? woot! I have several friends going to Texas Tech that I went to high school with. I'm at Concordia University. Heard of it?

Nope, but if you're getting a math degree there I'm sure it rocks. :)
 
I spent a lot of time years ago working towards a degree in social work, with an emphasis in drug and alcohol counseling. I dropped out, though, and spent 4-5 years working, trying to figure out what I wanted to be.
I decided on nursing, spent two years doing my pre-reqs, and now I am about 8 months away from graduating with my AASN (associates degree nurse) then (since I have so many credits already) it'll be another 2 semesters to get my BSN (bachelors in nursing). And then, after that, it'll be 2 years to get my NP (nurse practitioner). I'll be 35 before it's all done, but it's worth it to be doing something I love, and that I'll feel is important!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top