Presently in Pennsylvania, but before this time next year my fiance and I intend on moving across the country westward. I've lived all over the place nearby and east of the Mississippi - it'll be good to get away from everything over here.
I was born in Taxes then the Army moved us various times throughout the States (including Alaska). I loved the three years we lived in F?rth Germany. Got to meet and get to know a lot of my relatives while there. Yes, I'm an "Army brat" as they call us. My father served our wonderful country for over 20 years.
Now I live in Fresno California. While nothing will ever compare to Germany in my opinion, Fresno is home. They only negative memories I have from my time in Germany in the late 70's was that since I was literally the only person in a wheelchair out in public, some would yell "hey look, Hitler missed one". Back then if you were disabled you either stayed in doors or were moved to a village where other disabled folks lived. Germany has done a complete 180. Now they have some of the most accessible hotels in the world according to several articles.
Ok, that was probably more info than you folks wanted. LOL I was in a "sharing mood".
I feel so bad that you were mistreated like that in Germany. I hope things over there have changed for the better now.
I read your post lastnight and said a prayer for you in church today along with lighting another candle for our clan/family like I always do every Sunday!
im russian from but leave in US of A. just kidding I speak perfect English. I'm originally Russian, guys. but located on the East Coast as of 15 years ago.