I cant find dark alex firmware on his site were can I get it now. It is the M33 firmware he posted now I cant find it. Help me find it please.

posting links to sites like that is illigal, just so you know it![]()
...first off, learn to spell it.
Second, posting a link to a website isn't illegal.
Third, using torrents is not illegal.
Fourth, using torrents to acquire copyrighted content is (technically) not illegal.
Fifth, seeding/sharing copyrighted content IS illegal.
What I posted was a legitimate method for acquiring a publicly available product, in this case, a custom firmware for a PSP. Sharing/downloading this software is in no way illegal, unless it's written in it's EULA that it is not to be spread by any other means, but I highly doubt that. If so, please post said excerpt and I will remove my link.
~Gooda~
Is that illegal? ) - I'm sure a discussion could get great, but I bet it would just end up getting locked. I doubt this is the best place to take a good step into gray subject matter....first off, learn to spell it.
Second, posting a link to a website isn't illegal.
Third, using torrents is not illegal.
Fourth, using torrents to acquire copyrighted content is (technically) not illegal.
Fifth, seeding/sharing copyrighted content IS illegal.
What I posted was a legitimate method for acquiring a publicly available product, in this case, a custom firmware for a PSP. Sharing/downloading this software is in no way illegal, unless it's written in it's EULA that it is not to be spread by any other means, but I highly doubt that. If so, please post said excerpt and I will remove my link.
~Gooda~
