Well I made the mistake of going for more cosmetic than computer cooling features for a recent rig i built. I have the Cooler Master Cosmos 1110 RC full tower:http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119138. It seemed like a great new design to go with but it is not. The intake fan is on the bottom of the face than the standard front where the drive bays are located. It does have 3 exhaust fans in the rear. One in the back the 2 on the top. I have not ran into any overheating problems but I know I can get better temps with a different case. I am Idle at 43c with a Thermaltake V1 cooler on my Core 2 Duo E8500 and 50-51c on full load. My vid card will be idle @ 43c and 60c full load. Reading up on the Tech forums I was introduced to the Antec Series of computer cases and I really like the setup of the Antec 900 Full Tower case:http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129043&Tpk=Antec full. It is set up the proper way with alot of air going IN and OUT of it. Unfortuantly I bought the Cooler Master from Compusa the now owned Tigerdirect stores. I am still under 30 days and will be contacting the Store Manager to see if I can return it. I am sure they have a 15 percent stocking fee which I am more than happy to take a hit on to get the right case that wll help me out in the next couple of years of owning the computer. I would like any other suggestions on cases as well but I feel strong about getting the antec case. For anyone who currently owns any Antec cases I would like some feed back on the tempuratures you are getting. Thank you. Wish my luck everyone.












