It's not fully complete, I still need a new console, and speaker stands.
As it is though, it's pretty much done.
Main shot, stupid iphone, had to shine a light to show it.
Xbox 360 HD-Dvd drive, snes, audio receiver, and... a tape deck
My keyboard and mouse.
Directv hr21 hddvr (Yeah, it kinda sucks)
Some POS dvd player.
OMG N64????
D-link wireless N router.
Opti-UPS 1500c Uninteruptable Power Supply.
I seriously wanna know, is this a good thpc? Or too much old crap? Crazy mixture of old and new???
As it is though, it's pretty much done.
Main shot, stupid iphone, had to shine a light to show it.
Xbox 360 HD-Dvd drive, snes, audio receiver, and... a tape deck

My keyboard and mouse.
Directv hr21 hddvr (Yeah, it kinda sucks)
Some POS dvd player.
OMG N64????
D-link wireless N router.
Opti-UPS 1500c Uninteruptable Power Supply.
I seriously wanna know, is this a good thpc? Or too much old crap? Crazy mixture of old and new???
Last edited:











