Call of Duty 6

This will be very good! I'm loving CoD4, don't like the look of CoD5 but now Infinity confirmed on 6 :D:D
 
COD4 is and still will be the best, because its set in the present day. They should kinda keep it like that. but I dunno, the future? yeesh...
 
So they're releasing Cod5 and Cod 6 all within a year! You'd expect them to spend more time than that on the game.
 
cod5 is treyarchs last contractual agreement on COD series with activision, after this i think its fair game for IW to take up the rest.
 
They still haven't announced what the timeframe is going to be. Hopefully, they will continue the story that started at the end of COD4. Personally, futuristic warfare sounds like a cheesy direction to take the COD series.
 
Whoa, nowhere did they confirm it is a sci-fi shooter. They only confirm that they are working on COD6. Re-read the article.
There's still no news on where the next game will be set, and though Infinity Ward is thought to be at work on a futuristic science fiction shooter, it's more likely that this is the touted new IP for the company rather than the introduction of ray guns to the series

Although, I can't say its not. This article in no way confirms that it is.

However, I think it would be the logical next leap.
 
Whoa, nowhere did they confirm it is a sci-fi shooter. They only confirm that they are working on COD6. Re-read the article.

Although, I can't say its not. This article in no way confirms that it is.

However, I think it would be the logical next leap.

Yeah, I really hope it's Sci-fi though. Mainly because it's becoming more popular and getting to be pretty fun.
 
yeah i played BF2 and when BF2142 came out i got it and playe it for about a week and went right back to BF2.
 
They are speculating at the futuristic bit, and I kinda hope CoD stays in the past or modern... I'm in the middle of the 1 player campaign on 4 and it is just amazing. Multiplayer is fun (which goes without saying).
 
Meh, I'm one of the ones hoping COD6 will be sci-fi.
They already did such a nice job on COD4 with the modern timeframe that they'll be scrambling to do better (they should just release a mappack or expansion with more single player missions :D)
And if Infinityward does 6, I doubt they'll make it cheesy with shrink rays and gamma guns or something weird like that, I'm sure they'd make it feasible/tactical.
 
A different company that made COD3 is making COD5, they are called TreyArch.

Yes, we know, this is for cod 6 :P




Activision or w/e said they were experimenting with leapfroging IW and TA with game titles, hopefully this is the last time treyarch will be working on the cod series.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top