- Joined
- Feb 17, 2008
- Messages
- 496
http://pc.ign.com/articles/910/910404p1.html
YES@!@@!!@!! Freaking Sci-fi Shooter from Infinity Ward!!
YES@!@@!!@!! Freaking Sci-fi Shooter from Infinity Ward!!


maybey they already know that cod5 = fail. lol

There's still no news on where the next game will be set, and though Infinity Ward is thought to be at work on a futuristic science fiction shooter, it's more likely that this is the touted new IP for the company rather than the introduction of ray guns to the series
Whoa, nowhere did they confirm it is a sci-fi shooter. They only confirm that they are working on COD6. Re-read the article.
Although, I can't say its not. This article in no way confirms that it is.
However, I think it would be the logical next leap.
COD4 is and still will be the best, because its set in the present day. They should kinda keep it like that. but I dunno, the future? yeesh...
)A different company that made COD3 is making COD5, they are called TreyArch.

Vietnam I hope they didn't do that one
So they're releasing Cod5 and Cod 6 all within a year! You'd expect them to spend more time than that on the game.