Iphone becomes a console.

Metatron

Poster
Joined
Jul 27, 2008
Messages
167
I hafta makes this post out of AMAZEMENT at a few of the latest Iphone games. Not just in looks, but by them being complete games for $9.99 or less.

Lets start with Asphalt 4.

3.jpg


4.jpg


It's another illegal street racer, except it has the type of content and unlocks found in living room racers.

X-Plane 9:

img_0010-350x233.png


img_0014-350x233.png


Around the size in scope of a 1998-2003 era flight sim, this one needs to be seen to be believed.

Star Wars: The Force Unleased

IMG_4023.JPG


IMG_4036.JPG


From what I hear it's crap, but developers are really starting to warm to 3d iphone graphics.
 
Last edited:
Games look good for a phone, but i dont think they would be enjoyable on the ipone.
 
yeah its been trying to be a gaming console since the 3G came out ever since they got EA to put spore on the iphone people have been all out... I must say the games are pretty fun and star wars is not to bad those pictures make it look like it is 10 times better ill get some pics if I can or I'll record my uber finger tapping skills... its just the nintendo ds version without the second screen and without the stylis

Games I have...not gunna say how I got them ah but I guess that gives me away
mygames-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
No matter how many games come out for a phone, Tetris will always be #1.
 
O.o...... Why haven't i noticed this sooner on My I-Phone -_-

Google's I-phone Games For CSS or COD4 for I-Phone

Damn can't Find.....

yet
 
arent phones supposed to be phones?

why not just buy a laptop? theyre better and you dont need monthly service charges?
 
I've gotta buy an iPhone and make a video of it getting thermite'd. Put it up on youtube.

:)
 
Back
Top