I hafta makes this post out of AMAZEMENT at a few of the latest Iphone games. Not just in looks, but by them being complete games for $9.99 or less.
Lets start with Asphalt 4.
It's another illegal street racer, except it has the type of content and unlocks found in living room racers.
X-Plane 9:
Around the size in scope of a 1998-2003 era flight sim, this one needs to be seen to be believed.
Star Wars: The Force Unleased
From what I hear it's crap, but developers are really starting to warm to 3d iphone graphics.
Lets start with Asphalt 4.
It's another illegal street racer, except it has the type of content and unlocks found in living room racers.
X-Plane 9:
Around the size in scope of a 1998-2003 era flight sim, this one needs to be seen to be believed.
Star Wars: The Force Unleased
From what I hear it's crap, but developers are really starting to warm to 3d iphone graphics.
Last edited:

















...... Why haven't i noticed this sooner on My I-Phone -_-
