The word "age" is too short to use your friendly neighbourhood search option. Anyway, I was intrested in looking at CoD 4 on steam, so went to bring it up. Now steam requires me to enter an age, but when I went to click on the year button I over-shot with the mouse and hit enter, saying I was born in 2008...
This meant that I cannot acess the CoD 4 page to buy it or watch the trailer. Does anyone know how I can re-set my age setting or do this again? i tried logging out but It's still saying I cannot acess the thread (I dont want to have to wait 15 years too!)

This meant that I cannot acess the CoD 4 page to buy it or watch the trailer. Does anyone know how I can re-set my age setting or do this again? i tried logging out but It's still saying I cannot acess the thread (I dont want to have to wait 15 years too!)







) so I wanted to get CoD4.
