- Joined
- Sep 4, 2008
- Messages
- 111
If you're into IT - and you're in college, please - check this out :
https://downloads.channel8.msdn.com/Products.aspx
Microsoft DreamSpark.
In other words - THOUSANDS of dollars of Microsoft developer software FREE to you for being a college student.
How awesome is that? This is the coolest academic program I'VE EVER SEEN! Seriously - absolutely awesome. ( Back in my day, we all had dirt in the way of cash ... and to get a copy VS ... well, lol ... well ... we didn't have torrents. LMAO! )
I highly doubt your local thieves union ... er I mean college bookstore ... will be telling you a single word about this program. After all, they serve up this same software at RIP-OFF prices.
It's a much better alternative than ... um, not-so-legal means - and you get easy, fast access to the best windows development tools available.
All free.
Killer.
So - get registered! Verify you're a student - and download away! You'll get a full legit copy of the best.
Oh - and take a (short) break from gaming to do some development!
Bigger achievements await you ... other than a killer ratio. Make us ALL proud. 
https://downloads.channel8.msdn.com/Products.aspx
Microsoft DreamSpark.
In other words - THOUSANDS of dollars of Microsoft developer software FREE to you for being a college student.
How awesome is that? This is the coolest academic program I'VE EVER SEEN! Seriously - absolutely awesome. ( Back in my day, we all had dirt in the way of cash ... and to get a copy VS ... well, lol ... well ... we didn't have torrents. LMAO! )
I highly doubt your local thieves union ... er I mean college bookstore ... will be telling you a single word about this program. After all, they serve up this same software at RIP-OFF prices.
It's a much better alternative than ... um, not-so-legal means - and you get easy, fast access to the best windows development tools available.
All free.
Killer.
So - get registered! Verify you're a student - and download away! You'll get a full legit copy of the best.
Oh - and take a (short) break from gaming to do some development!
Bigger achievements await you ... other than a killer ratio. Make us ALL proud. 
Last edited:











