- Joined
- Jul 30, 2008
- Messages
- 589
I may be looking for a new monitor just because. My 20" is too small, and my 42" tv is too big to use every day as a monitor. If I can get my brother to pay I may go for one. Looking at least 24" but maybe bigger, dont wanna spend too too much money.
Was looking at [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Touch-T260HD-26-inch-Monitor/dp/B001AYCNIW[/ame]
If anyone has used this monitor, or any from that samsung series, I would be interested to know opinions, such as how it looks and how it is for gaming, the only two or three things I do on my computer of any real importance to the monitor is gaming, photo editing, and video watching.
Any other suggestions or input would be helpful.
Was looking at [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Touch-T260HD-26-inch-Monitor/dp/B001AYCNIW[/ame]
If anyone has used this monitor, or any from that samsung series, I would be interested to know opinions, such as how it looks and how it is for gaming, the only two or three things I do on my computer of any real importance to the monitor is gaming, photo editing, and video watching.
Any other suggestions or input would be helpful.











24" of pure win.

Love it, swear by it.