Little Known Facts About Some eGO Members

[quote1184205587=Sgt. Starbuck]
Next time I'll make something up.

Tech
;)
[/quote1184205587]

yeah ok, you know because no one likes the truth lol :P
 
tech just has a lot of time on his hands.......unless he blew them off with an m80!!!
 
[quote1184220244=Blindsfell]
how about saying something aout kendle and his mullet? lol.
[/quote1184220244]

I told you to keep that a secret.
 
lol too bad it still shows up in his qoute! lol

Tech! you forgot me!

killed 2,000 Vietnames, in 2004 LOL


and I think its baron whose the accountant in cleveland, I live there!
 
[quote1184253277=Sgt. Starbuck]
Sad Sack got his name after a bullet hit him in the crotch during the Battle of Gettysburg.
[/quote1184253277]

mayby his One Ball. . . . . . . lmfao great job overall on the writting
 
that was great, but it makes me wonder why there are so many guys in this clan? Do we just enjoy JohnT's "company" or what?
LOL, jk

And DANG EMO, that was messed up, i mean i expect to heat that at school, but dude!
 
Food...that was complete double post spam....don't :)

I like most of the facts....never knew them o_O
 
[quote1184261350=Blindsfell]
lol sorry ill change it :)
[/quote1184261350]

I think your sarcasm meter is broken.

[quote1184261499=SeansSon]
YAY! my 60th reply! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
[/quote1184261499]

Dear god it's my 742nd reply! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Cut it out!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top