S Sgt. Starbuck Famous Legacy Members Joined Jul 9, 2006 Messages 496 Jul 11, 2007 #21 Next time I'll make something up. Tech
E EmoRaiden[DAM] Poster Joined Jun 14, 2007 Messages 232 Jul 11, 2007 #23 [quote1184203804==(eG)= nicoleee :]] haha wow hilarous! [/quote1184203804] YOUR FACE IS HILARIOUS!
C Cookiefreak Rookie Joined Jun 11, 2007 Messages 81 Jul 11, 2007 #25 mmm. im not mention.. lol..yay for me..
D DyeMatrix Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 30, 2006 Messages 2,504 Jul 11, 2007 #26 thank god i wasnt on there
R Rogue Sniper EGO Is My Life! Legacy Members Joined Jan 16, 2007 Messages 6,091 Jul 11, 2007 #27 [quote1184205587=Sgt. Starbuck] Next time I'll make something up. Tech [/quote1184205587] yeah ok, you know because no one likes the truth lol
[quote1184205587=Sgt. Starbuck] Next time I'll make something up. Tech [/quote1184205587] yeah ok, you know because no one likes the truth lol
Death Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 8, 2007 Messages 2,711 Jul 11, 2007 #28 tech just has a lot of time on his hands.......unless he blew them off with an m80!!!
R ROCKET CHUMP Forum Fanatic Joined Dec 2, 2006 Messages 970 Jul 12, 2007 #31 haha, getting an accent from watching scarface? i hated that movie...
Dominion Curmudgeon Executive Joined Oct 21, 2006 Messages 2,831 Jul 12, 2007 #32 [quote1184220244=Blindsfell] how about saying something aout kendle and his mullet? lol. [/quote1184220244] I told you to keep that a secret.
[quote1184220244=Blindsfell] how about saying something aout kendle and his mullet? lol. [/quote1184220244] I told you to keep that a secret.
B Blindsfell Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 3,554 Jul 12, 2007 #33 lol sorry ill change it
B blackhawksniper EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 6,861 Jul 12, 2007 #34 lol too bad it still shows up in his qoute! lol Tech! you forgot me! killed 2,000 Vietnames, in 2004 LOL and I think its baron whose the accountant in cleveland, I live there!
lol too bad it still shows up in his qoute! lol Tech! you forgot me! killed 2,000 Vietnames, in 2004 LOL and I think its baron whose the accountant in cleveland, I live there!
O outlaw Poster Joined Jul 1, 2007 Messages 134 Jul 12, 2007 #35 [quote1184253277=Sgt. Starbuck] Sad Sack got his name after a bullet hit him in the crotch during the Battle of Gettysburg. [/quote1184253277] mayby his One Ball. . . . . . . lmfao great job overall on the writting
[quote1184253277=Sgt. Starbuck] Sad Sack got his name after a bullet hit him in the crotch during the Battle of Gettysburg. [/quote1184253277] mayby his One Ball. . . . . . . lmfao great job overall on the writting
F foodsplitter Poster Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 216 Jul 12, 2007 #36 that was great, but it makes me wonder why there are so many guys in this clan? Do we just enjoy JohnT's "company" or what? LOL, jk And DANG EMO, that was messed up, i mean i expect to heat that at school, but dude!
that was great, but it makes me wonder why there are so many guys in this clan? Do we just enjoy JohnT's "company" or what? LOL, jk And DANG EMO, that was messed up, i mean i expect to heat that at school, but dude!
F foodsplitter Poster Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 216 Jul 12, 2007 #37 YAY! my 60th reply! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
B Blazing Heat EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 19, 2006 Messages 7,122 Jul 12, 2007 #38 Food...that was complete double post spam....don't I like most of the facts....never knew them
Dominion Curmudgeon Executive Joined Oct 21, 2006 Messages 2,831 Jul 12, 2007 #39 [quote1184261350=Blindsfell] lol sorry ill change it [/quote1184261350] I think your sarcasm meter is broken. [quote1184261499=SeansSon] YAY! my 60th reply! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! [/quote1184261499] Dear god it's my 742nd reply! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Cut it out!
[quote1184261350=Blindsfell] lol sorry ill change it [/quote1184261350] I think your sarcasm meter is broken. [quote1184261499=SeansSon] YAY! my 60th reply! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! [/quote1184261499] Dear god it's my 742nd reply! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Cut it out!
S Sergeant Stoff Poster Joined Apr 16, 2007 Messages 132 Jul 12, 2007 #40 Thats awesome starbuck. Hey Art I play the drums too, we should have a drum off haha