5 5starGeneralAlphaSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 3,272 Oct 15, 2008 #1 I found like 20 extra favorites in my favorites section i didn't add any help?
B Beta EGO Is My Life! Joined Apr 26, 2008 Messages 5,891 Oct 15, 2008 #2 does anyone else play your account? if you think you are a target of phishing change your password and delete the servers......
does anyone else play your account? if you think you are a target of phishing change your password and delete the servers......
T thepunisher457 Poster Joined Sep 10, 2008 Messages 157 Oct 16, 2008 #3 Yes, I too agree you should do that also scan your computer for keyloggers and Spyware Also change your secret answer and question
Yes, I too agree you should do that also scan your computer for keyloggers and Spyware Also change your secret answer and question
5 5starGeneralAlphaSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 3,272 Oct 16, 2008 #4 there gone now?
B Beta EGO Is My Life! Joined Apr 26, 2008 Messages 5,891 Oct 16, 2008 #5 ..... ok, did you delete them or did they delete themselves your not giving us much to work with here
..... ok, did you delete them or did they delete themselves your not giving us much to work with here
5 5starGeneralAlphaSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 3,272 Oct 16, 2008 #6 They just disappeared this afternoon?
S sokO EGO Addict Joined Jun 7, 2008 Messages 1,355 Oct 16, 2008 #7 Weird. Seems like problem solved then. I'd still consider changing your password.