Don't Plagarize!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havegooda {A|R}

EGO Addict
Joined
Feb 18, 2008
Messages
1,253
Well, we had a bit of an incident at my overclocking forum. Some guy *made* an awesome guide on how to install Windows XP, but failed to mention that he didn't write it.

http://www.overclock.net/windows/399628-tutorial-how-clean-install-xp-unknowing.html

I just thought it was funny how easily he was caught, tried to make it sound as if someone stole it from him, then said "lol, just joking!", then go crazy telling us to ban him.

Warning: My sarcastic attitude REALLY reaches a new level in that thread. No swearing or anything though.

~Gooda~
 
........so what is the point of this thread?


Someone throw this to the trash thread, or move it to offtopic or something. o.O THIS IS POINTLESS.
 
I lol'd. So first he said he was just kidding, then when you find the real guide he said it was stolen from him? O.o
 
........so what is the point of this thread?


Someone throw this to the trash thread, or move it to offtopic or something. o.O THIS IS POINTLESS.

It's tech related (tech forum), and I thought it was rather entertaining. I thought that you might like it, but whatever. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

Thread's gone. Dang.

~Gooda~
 
It's tech related (tech forum), and I thought it was rather entertaining. I thought that you might like it, but whatever. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

Thread's gone. Dang.

~Gooda~

All I get from this is you proving how big your e-[expletive] is...

I mean, it's not like this doesn't happen hundreds of times daily on 'teh interwebz'

The only difference this time is that you had a part in playing the good guys in 'cops and robbers' so you can post it here and say "HEY MAMA LOOK WUT I DID! HEHEHE"

Panties unbunched

~MrAwesome~

Edit: Also, you know how many websites contain uncredited excerpts from the winsupersite/Paul Thurott? Hundreds, thousands, maybe even tens or hundreds of thousands.... Big whoop... I think Cr@sh said it best.. "Internetz r serus biuzines."
 
Last edited:
All I get from this is you proving how big your e-[expletive] is...

I mean, it's not like this doesn't happen hundreds of times daily on 'teh interwebz'

The only difference this time is that you had a part in playing the good guys in 'cops and robbers' so you can post it here and say "HEY MAMA LOOK WUT I DID! HEHEHE"

Panties unbunched

~MrAwesome~

Edit: Also, you know how many websites contain uncredited excerpts from the winsupersite/Paul Thurott? Hundreds, thousands, maybe even tens or hundreds of thousands.... Big whoop... I think Cr@sh said it best.. "Internetz r serus biuzines."




Right on! Way to hit on the bulls eye MrAwesome.
 
...how that has anything to do with a popularity contest, I don't know.

I'm confuzzled.

@Mr. Bigotry? Doing one thing and saying another? Did you forget what that word meant before you said it? Also, do you not feel the sarcasm? Yeesh, you're thicker than a brick wall...

~Gooda~
 
...how that has anything to do with a popularity contest, I don't know.

I'm confuzzled.

@Mr. Bigotry? Doing one thing and saying another? Did you forget what that word meant before you said it? Also, do you not feel the sarcasm? Yeesh, you're thicker than a brick wall...

~Gooda~

bigot.png


Wikipedia ftw
~MrAwesome~
 
DUH!?!?!? Dude I'm rolling on the floor here, that was hilarious. That's some real A-grade sarcasm right there. You have to "compensate" for "something?" So funny, man.

Why is it your place to go around chastising people because they didn't write something original? That's ALL OVER THE WEB, bro. You just come off as a big "jerk" when you do something like that. There HAS to be something better to do than to go around these forums, other peoples tech forums making sure nothing gets plagarized. (on the internet!)

Your aforementioned hilarious, sarcastic attitude is not the following:

funny
helpful
cool

But if it really makes you feel better, GO FOR IT! I await your sarcastic reply to my sarcastic post of sarcasm. Yay!

easterbunnycry.JPG


Who ARE you? Lol. That was unexpected.

Wikipedia ftw
~MrAwesome~

Where was I ever "intolerant" of your opinion? You're using big, scary words, but you're not making any sense with them.

~Gooda~
 
easterbunnycry.JPG


Who ARE you? Lol. That was unexpected.



Where was I ever "intolerant" of your opinion? You're using big, scary words, but you're not making any sense with them.

~Gooda~

Why are you such intolerant of his opinion? Just accept that you are a "bigot" and you will no longer be a "bigot."
 
Show me a post where I'm intolerant of his OPINION. Maybe I will.

Disagreeing over which video card is better (example) is not bigotry. Let's pretend we had two EXACT SAME CARDS, same specs, same company, etc. If I liked Red and he liked Green, and I said he was a retard for liking Green, THAT would be bigotry.

~Gooda~
 
Show me a post where I'm intolerant of his OPINION. Maybe I will.

Disagreeing over which video card is better (example) is not bigotry. Let's pretend we had two EXACT SAME CARDS, same specs, same company, etc. If I liked Red and he liked Green, and I said he was a retard for liking Green, THAT would be bigotry.

~Gooda~


Mmmm that feels good...

NOM NOM NOM ::munch::

awesomesign.png
 
Show me a post where I'm intolerant of his OPINION. Maybe I will.

Disagreeing over which video card is better (example) is not bigotry. Let's pretend we had two EXACT SAME CARDS, same specs, same company, etc. If I liked Red and he liked Green, and I said he was a retard for liking Green, THAT would be bigotry.

~Gooda~

Just in case you missed this...

~Gooda~
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top