Havegooda's New Build *Lots of Pics*

and i may be a computer nerd, but all this over clocking stuff is like a foreign language to me....

Well, I know Gooda's secret...Overclocking.net. I used it to over clock my Q6600 to 3ghz on a P5N Board. Heck, I have got a major thread about it in there...somewhere (Place is huge).

They deal with every combination of, card, board, chip, and mem you can think of. Might be a good place to check out.
 
Hey Hyperion, is that RAM DDR or SDRAM? If you're running 520Mhz before the effective clock, DAMN that's nice. Nearly impossible (from what I've seen) to run 1T at that.

Overclock.net = Win. If you guys got any crazy questions, or...well...any question, feel free to ask there ;) There's a lot of people there who blow me away when it comes to tech knowledge, and you guys know how much I hate to admit that.

Finished pics, let me know if you want pics of something in particular.

dsc02004sp0.jpg


dsc02005nn8.jpg


dsc02007ha2.jpg


dsc02009yr5.jpg


dsc02011bg9.jpg


dsc02012uq5.jpg


dsc02013cm0.jpg


dsc02003et5.jpg


~Gooda~
 
you forgot to install a fan on the back ? There's like a huge hole there.. And no UV Lights ?
 
He doesn't need to, he has Water cooling :P.

He got like 3 fans top, it's not only his cpu that is liquid cooled. The graphics cards create a lot of heat.

And haveagooda, is that a processor on the left of your keyboard ?

dont drop it :(

i though u had 2 4870 X2s?

He has opened 2 extra slots maybe he's waiting for it to arrive ? and why else would he have a 1200watts power supply....
 
Last edited:
Isn't that a rad up top for your video cards? And lol to the processor on your desk.
 
xbox360 = best stand EVAR!!! :D

tbh, cables arent bad gooda, nothing a few zipties cant fix ;)

Yea, I'll fix those eventually, lol. Bit lazy as of late...plus I gotta do an 8 page paper by Sunday...

dont drop it :(

i though u had 2 4870 X2s?

I'll be getting the second one eventually, gotta pay off my debt first...Newegg hasn't responded to my request for a credit raise.

you forgot to install a fan on the back ? There's like a huge hole there.. And no UV Lights ?

No real need for another fan, but I'll get one there eventually...I've got one sitting next to me.

He got like 3 fans top, it's not only his cpu that is liquid cooled. The graphics cards create a lot of heat.

And haveagooda, is that a processor on the left of your keyboard ?



He has opened 2 extra slots maybe he's waiting for it to arrive ? and why else would he have a 1200watts power supply....

I only have my CPU watercooled right now, but I'll have the northbridge and Mofsets W/Ced eventually. The 4870x2(s) will also be W/Ced once I get the blocks.

He's getting another one, he just got 1 for the time being.

Yerp :D

Isn't that a rad up top for your video cards? And lol to the processor on your desk.

The Rad up top is only for my CPU/NB/Mofset loop. The CPU is much more sensitive to heat than my GFX cards ever will be.

k well i just tried doing thecompare pc thing at my school and the comp froze?lol

Fail ;)

~Gooda~
 
More pics when u get time :D

show pics of FPS while in game, CPU temps in game, GPU temps in game anything that'll keep us drooling...
 
When you go back to take pics can you take one of the hard-drives/front rad? Thanks :)
 
Now Gooda, its your destiny to make RAID 10... Or better RAID 53.... Or up to a Zettabyte xD.
 
is cod4 actualy worth it?? ill have a it of money left on my next paycheck and i feel like playing with ego on servers

since i dont play dod anymore and on source im a awp "$%"% and its blocked so i dont realy play on are server but are all the guns enabled on the cod4 servver because if yes im looking for a new game to play anyway
 

Latest posts

Back
Top