Havegooda's New Build *Lots of Pics*

Oh god, that is a bad computer. PCI for graphics? *shudder*

If I wasn't going to use my HTPC as...well...a TV, I'd give it to you, lol.

~Gooda~
 
Make sure you don't get any water in the tubes, and make sure your case is sealed before filling it with water..... I think :P
 
you_re-doing-it-wrong.jpg


:P I know you're just messin'

...right?

~Gooda~
 
lol, yeah im pretty sure that gooda knows what he is doing if he is putting in all this time and effort into it.
 
Oh god, that is a bad computer. PCI for graphics? *shudder*

If I wasn't going to use my HTPC as...well...a TV, I'd give it to you, lol.

~Gooda~

I want it please :(, I do have a 4670 ATi radeon though... Backwards compatility ftw.

All though its not that nice of a rig, I can roughly play Fallout 3 now with the FPS around 30-70 with the 4670 :D, I hope that the 4870 give you alot of FPS! I heard it can play good in Crysis Warhead in ethuaist mode or what ever, personally I like Gamer or Main stream settings for some odd reason.

PS: Can I has your HTPC pwease? I'll give you my cruddy old 8400GS for free D: (lol even though it is a bad card, use the EVGA step up program and get a good 8800GT :D).
 
Lol, read the post you quoted Athnmjack.

If I wasn't going to use my HTPC as...well...a TV, I'd give it to you, lol.

I'm using it, lawl.

And I make $10/hr sitting around browsing 4chan and other various forum.

~Gooda~
 
hey can i have your old computer???

hahah jk i know that its a HTPC

anyways, where can i get a job like yours? i just want to sit around all day cause thats what i do anyways... but i could get payed :D

BTW, i rememberd, its Friday, isnt that when you get everything else in?
 
Lol, read the post you quoted Athnmjack.



I'm using it, lawl.

And I make $10/hr sitting around browsing 4chan and other various forum.

~Gooda~

Lol why 4Chan? I think that is somewhat a perverted site on some image boards, I dislike the /b/ image board, I like the technology board and the Paranormal board. I stay away from the Pornography boards though.
 
4chan is win! :D

Case is here, in class right now though :( Gotta finish class (probably around 30 minutes) and then get a ride up to the shipping center on campus to pick it up.

~Gooda~
 
Metal, totally. Plastic feels too...well...plasticy...

Here's some pics while I build! :D

Odd picture. Hmm.
dsc01906gs7.jpg


I love the window!
dsc01907tr3.jpg


Backside (hehe)
dsc01909rk0.jpg


No side door...
dsc01910ef1.jpg


PSU installed
dsc01911ig7.jpg


More to come eventually.

~Gooda~
 
Hope this'll occupy you for a bit.

My two ES chips
dsc01915rz1.jpg


dsc01916ik2.jpg


dsc01918ea0.jpg


dsc01917pj5.jpg


Not sure which is which yet. Unless Speed Demon or CD come in and let me know, I'll be as (pleasantly) surprised as you guys when I boot up.

~Gooda~
 

Latest posts

Back
Top