
No camera with a big enough lens to zoom all the way to VA and snap a pic of it being coated.
Thought I'd entertain you guys with a few pics. NOT MINE. Thought they were hilarious though.
![]()
~Gooda~

Well first impression is that the pump with the Detroit top is much higher suction...I could not get conclusive tests because the pickup would make a vortex and cavitate under three inches...lol. The stock top does not do that...so suction is HIGH on the Detroit.
I need MUCH larger containers to really time the test. (I haz no bukkits )
But just observing one right after the other two things are very clear. The force is greater...and the pump is infintiely quieter.
I made some vids but they suck. I'll do this again properly tomorrow. I am beat.
But the stock pump top attached to the mount with no pad just laying on the wood bench makes this awesome winding up sound like a Harrier jet but the Detroit Doesn't hardly make any sound at all.
So just for that one factor I would gives these a plus over the stock. And you can use the fittings of your choice...so there is another plus.
I am pretty sure than once I get a pair of 5 gallon pails and draw some marks on them to ensure the pump never cavitates the timeson the Detroit will be marginally better than the stock top.

Well, with Newegg's Preferred Card, you can pay it over a year interest free
~Gooda~
.