Havegooda's New Build *Lots of Pics*

Woot! It's done...being coated at least! The first picture shows everything that was coated. The exterior panels and faces are still the same anodized aluminum (I think that's how it's spelled). I think they look good together.

goodafish1008km2.jpg


goodafish1075ct5.jpg


goodafish1076rx4.jpg


More pics coming as soon as I get them.

EDIT: Some before pics for you guys to compare.

havegoodaprep003ok7.jpg


havegoodaprep004sq1.jpg


havegoodaprep007en2.jpg


havegoodaprep009ga5.jpg


~Gooda~
 
Last edited:
Wow, cool. It's all.... black :p I would've added a small touch of UV blue or something... (to the drive bays maybe...)

Anyway, nice case so far. Looking forward to next updates :D
 
Nah, I wanted it to be like a black hole. Only color is going to be some nice dark orange :D

The texture on it is amazing though. Sorta rough, but not rough..at the same time, you know what I mean?

~Gooda~
 
:D I frikken love it.

Should have some pics by this time tomorrow. Cutting up some st00fz and adding switches :)

~Gooda~
 
mmm were would i be able to send a computer to powder coat it i know i would have to ship it though
 
i need info dude cause i know it would take like a week min to get their and a week to get back and probably 50-100$ in shipping lol


Edit: would only want powder coat maybe a pic on the other side like a awesome hardcore pic maybe but probably just Powder
 
This computer is gonna be awesome, send me your old computer power supply and fans!

And bench mark it in 3dmark06!
 
maybe he wants to compare your results to his and he doesn't own vista ?

Lol I do got vista, and Mine sucks anyway :(, I wanna see the Bench mark on Vantage then, I'm too much of an retro guy though, oh well, see how the bench mark goes on your computer :D, and btw, my Computer Really sucks, planning to buy one from Velocity whenever I get a job when I turn 14.
 
Looks good Gooda. I did my mod by hand over a week stretch. It didn't come out close to what I wanted. LOL. And I think that I have way to much air going out than comin in hehe.

Good luck on this, be checkin in every now and then...
 
Back
Top