5 5starGeneralAlphaSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 3,272 Oct 21, 2008 #1 I lost my Rank(23) and my servers. Im wondering if i could have Kodiaks servers please. -5star
B Beta EGO Is My Life! Joined Apr 26, 2008 Messages 5,891 Oct 21, 2008 #2 why dont you PM kodiak for it...
5 5starGeneralAlphaSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 3,272 Oct 21, 2008 #3 ...got them... Thanks jetta Last edited: Oct 21, 2008
xKodiakx Active Member Joined Mar 9, 2008 Messages 408 Oct 22, 2008 #4 if you ever need info about my server, you have to PM me about it, I cannot post information about them on the forum. It's considered advertising and against the rules.
if you ever need info about my server, you have to PM me about it, I cannot post information about them on the forum. It's considered advertising and against the rules.