hey everyone, due to matters beyond their control, paraplegic_ballerina will not be able to make it to the meet n greet. she has to leave earlier than expected to her hometown of chicago, so everyone that is still able to make it, give your farewell moments to her.
**EDIT** she has alerted me that she is available to meet anyone before the actual meet n greet since she leaves on tuesday, nov 11th. so if you live near the arlington area or r willin to travel to arlington to meet w/ her personally, then hit her up via PM or on steam & go from there.
My mistake I thought you lived near arlington, I actually live in Lewisville but everything else is correct lol,. I would love nothing more to meet you guys before I have to go so just message me!
My mistake I thought you lived near arlington, I actually live in Lewisville but everything else is correct lol,. I would love nothing more to meet you guys before I have to go so just message me!
A little "Meet the Paraplegic_Ballerina" event! I, Chris, and Duke1701 met up with Paraplegic Ballerina at Gameworks at Grapevine Mills Mall in ... Grapevine.
Photographic Evidence!
![]()
hey ballerina, do you have 2 leave 2morrow? if so, lets meet up somewhere (dont really care where we meet) 2day so that at least you get 2 meet me.