North Texans Unite!!

Well the fam is mostly from the Midland/Odessa area and only ended up here (Dallas) in the last generation or two. I think that's a better representation of Texas as a whole than Dallas is.

Don't take offense, any native Dallasites...

But Dallas ain't Texas. Dallas is a slice of Los Angeles that has broken away from the main city and drifted East. Fort Worth is "real Texas". Houston is "Real Texas." Austin and San Antonio and El Paso is "real Texas," but I swear, whenever I drive into Dallas it's like I popped through a space time warp and popped back out into my native California... not that there's anything wrong with Southern California, mind, I've lived there, and home is home. But Dallas just doesn't feel like Texas. Dallas is where all the Texans who don't act like Texans move to.
 
Whats the chance anyone is going to the Stars game in Dallas on the 22nd? I'll be up there.
 
Only if your fear annexation or large rifles or big trucks. Otherwise, North Texans Uniting actually CAUSES PATRIOTISM AND GOOD WILL TO SPONTANEOUSLY APPEAR. It's true.

As for the Stars game, I'd love to go, but I never can afford Stars tickets when they're available D:
 
I'M SOWWY! Honestly dear heart 90% of the people on my friends list have been my medic at one point. You should get on Black Mesa more often!

The truth? I'm starting to play TF2 and all my games less. I actually grabbed a job app and filled it out instead of play. :confused: No clue why. And your never on when I am, at least thats what it seems like.
 
Listen up please. This is a refresh of those who have had ?s bout this whole meet n greet, but havent gotten answers. This event is not @ all limited to the D/FW area. If you live outside of the area (like NeoJed in Lubbock), or outta state (like that 1 kid who lives in Oregon), that is no prob. If you wish to join us & have the resources available to come to Grapevine to meet up with us, then awesome. The original reason the thread was created was so that local people in the Dallas/ Ft Worth area could get together & have dinner together & get to know each other better instead of "over the internet".
 
yes chris, itll still be @ the fuddruckers in grapevine. also i should have the prototype shirt done by sometime this week. also i will be makin either chris or autodmc's shirt (cant remember if 1 of u guys need the shirt or both of u guys need it) within the week as well (dependin on how my schedule is).
 
I may swing by. As I said I'll be in Dallas for the Stars game. But, I'm going with a friend of mine. All depends A)when we get up there and B) if she can stand more then one eGO in one spot :)
 
hey maddog, ive updated the list. the only 1 who cant come is neojed (prob due 2 college). ne ways the total is 12 ppl.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top