North Texans Unite!!

HA HA. It'll be pretty funny if I am the only girl that shows up. Or...scary I don't know which yet......

A GRL!? RLY?

Heh, you just might be. But let not your heart be troubled.

Just show us guys up by kicking our ***es at TF2. :p

I'll be the guy with red hair and a beer belly. Shouldn't be hard to spot. :D
 
Easy to spot me, I posted myself on the Post yourself topic, lol. Like a criminal writing his name next to his crime.

And I do believe she can't kick my butt, why? Cause I'm her medic, without me theres no Uber or Krits! Or "Chris"ts as Cullman calls it.
 
Easy to spot me, I posted myself on the Post yourself topic, lol. Like a criminal writing his name next to his crime.

And I do believe she can't kick my butt, why? Cause I'm her medic, without me theres no Uber or Krits! Or "Chris"ts as Cullman calls it.

And I do love the ubers. <......It'll be easy to spot me.
 
of course ull be easy 2 spot, so far ur the only female gamer comin 2 the event, but like the other guy said, dont worry, cause ull kick all of our butts @ tf2! (uve even kicked my butt a few times already).
 
of course ull be easy 2 spot, so far ur the only female gamer comin 2 the event, but like the other guy said, dont worry, cause ull kick all of our butts @ tf2! (uve even kicked my butt a few times already).


HAHA Yeah I pwn all the boys on black mesa XD
 
ok guys, we have a new issue. artimus says we only have XL shirts left. so not sure what to do bout u other guys that say that 3XL or XXL.
 
ok so all we need to do is take care of the 3XL guy. if u want, ill make a shirt 4 ya.
 
I would come, but the gf isnt really fond about me gaming... so I dont think she would want me to go, denton is really close to grapevine, and I love fudruckers, but the ole ball-and-chain probably wont approve...
 
HAHA Yeah I pwn all the boys on black mesa XD

What was that? You guys know I basically only play on Black Mesa unless I'm bored...

vqia1j.jpg


;)
 
And by west texas, I mean really, really west. About 800 miles west.

Well the fam is mostly from the Midland/Odessa area and only ended up here (Dallas) in the last generation or two. I think that's a better representation of Texas as a whole than Dallas is.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top