Donate Donate Donate!

ramatheson

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jun 22, 2007
Messages
650
C'mon guys and gals...we all play on these servers, and I assume you have a great time. Lay down a couple bucks and help the clan meet the goals. Running 3 servers and a website is not cheap!
 
ya my mum said she help me mail the letter and $$$ as soon as we got back from camping :)
 
lol i gotta find another job, b4 i can donate again, but dont worry eGO, suga got ur bak
 
[quote1184556476=Blue Cheese]
Im poor :(
I have to get a job, I don't think my parents would give me money for a Game Clan.
[/quote1184556476]

Skip a latte' one day and donate the $3 :)
 
Dropped a donation, if the current total's up to date, should only need a little bit more. .
 
We are waiting on Artimus to get back from his current tour to get the paypal up to date.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top