P paulabn101 I made one post Joined Sep 24, 2008 Messages 24 Oct 26, 2008 #1 Hey, do any of you use the OCZ Neural Impulse Actuator brain mouse , it is said the brain mouse...play games with a Blink of an eye! Sorry I am noob here, do any of you use it? Any good, that's very expensive.
Hey, do any of you use the OCZ Neural Impulse Actuator brain mouse , it is said the brain mouse...play games with a Blink of an eye! Sorry I am noob here, do any of you use it? Any good, that's very expensive.
V VerticalKiller Poster Joined Jul 3, 2008 Messages 126 Oct 26, 2008 #2 dude, no but that looks so awsome..
GCrusader Active Member Joined Oct 4, 2008 Messages 310 Oct 26, 2008 #3 Wow...that's interesting...I wouldn't buy it though. Seems...weird...but if you want to try it and give us a review...that'd be great!
Wow...that's interesting...I wouldn't buy it though. Seems...weird...but if you want to try it and give us a review...that'd be great!
D Ducttape Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 2,473 Oct 27, 2008 #4 if it work's, wow! now i can be even less active when I play games Here's video of it in action at Computex 08[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B-E4IKcOmQ&feature=related[/ame]
if it work's, wow! now i can be even less active when I play games Here's video of it in action at Computex 08[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B-E4IKcOmQ&feature=related[/ame]
H Havegooda {A|R} EGO Addict Joined Feb 18, 2008 Messages 1,253 Oct 27, 2008 #5 Apparently it works well...if it works. Never tried it, and probably won't for a long time. Extremely cool idea though, awesome if it gets popular/easy to use. ~Gooda~
Apparently it works well...if it works. Never tried it, and probably won't for a long time. Extremely cool idea though, awesome if it gets popular/easy to use. ~Gooda~
T thepunisher457 Poster Joined Sep 10, 2008 Messages 157 Oct 27, 2008 #6 Weird looking mouse, but i think ill stick with logitech
D Davethegreat Active Member Joined Oct 18, 2008 Messages 389 Oct 27, 2008 #7 It does work, but you have to practise for months tuning it so it works, and does what you want it to.
It does work, but you have to practise for months tuning it so it works, and does what you want it to.
D daMduck Forum Fiend Joined Apr 3, 2007 Messages 628 Oct 28, 2008 #9 Well there goes my excuse that gaming is good for eye hand coordination.
D Davethegreat Active Member Joined Oct 18, 2008 Messages 389 Oct 28, 2008 #10 Yea, but damduck it's better you can learn mind control!