G
GreenMonkey
Hello, I just was on your DOD:S server when i got Tommy pretty angry. I censored my own swear word with astericks (all but the first letter). I was nearly kicked, possibly nearly banned.
Luckily I was not, and i will continue to say that I am happy to play at a profanity free server, and am glad it exists. I think Tommy got the wrong impression of me at the time, so here I am.
I just wanted to say that I was not trying to argue with any admins on the server, and If that type of action is against server rules, then I am both completely in the wrong, and sorry. I probably deserved to be kicked for not following the rules. I am thankful I was not but do want to add that although I do not believe ignorance is an excuse, I just think that the situation wasnt clear initially. This was my second day playing on your server and I just feel that being it was my first time - first warning, and nearly fisrt time being banned, that perhaps instead of making me feel like an idiot and using a harsh tone, being more.... understanding would have helped.
I will note that I did as was told and folowed the rules as explained to me after that. But I respond to politeness better than anger.
Anyways, good discussion, so who is going to tell me more about the clan?
Luckily I was not, and i will continue to say that I am happy to play at a profanity free server, and am glad it exists. I think Tommy got the wrong impression of me at the time, so here I am.
I just wanted to say that I was not trying to argue with any admins on the server, and If that type of action is against server rules, then I am both completely in the wrong, and sorry. I probably deserved to be kicked for not following the rules. I am thankful I was not but do want to add that although I do not believe ignorance is an excuse, I just think that the situation wasnt clear initially. This was my second day playing on your server and I just feel that being it was my first time - first warning, and nearly fisrt time being banned, that perhaps instead of making me feel like an idiot and using a harsh tone, being more.... understanding would have helped.
I will note that I did as was told and folowed the rules as explained to me after that. But I respond to politeness better than anger.
Anyways, good discussion, so who is going to tell me more about the clan?






Stay around and we will grow on you. The next thing you know you will be wearing an =(e)= tag.









