Prizes

How are we doing with the prizes?

  • Great! Give us more!

    Points: 335 48.6%
  • Reserve more for the donors!

    Points: 77 11.2%
  • We need to compete for some!

    Points: 160 23.2%
  • We give away prizes at meetings?

    Points: 118 17.1%

  • Total voters
    690
Competition is nice to get some, but that can often lead to the same people getting them repeatedly :/, I'm assuming we're talking about Casino Cash because I don't really know what other prizes have been released, besides Falcons once I think, anyway, if it is an in-game competition and an extremely good player is on he will win repeatedly, or even if he doesn't, us worse players are stuck with pretty much no hope of getting it lol. I think there should also be some lottery ones to counteract that.
 
Most of the time I can never make it to the events because I am always on duty somewhere on base or doing some event with the Marine Corps or just training.

Good luck with your competitions for prizes. I am not going to state my opinion on how this should be done because I do not give a rats red rosey behind if I get a prize or not. All I really care about is if I actually won and if we, "as a group", had a fun time in general. Other than that the prize means nothing unless you had fun in what you did to get it or if it had some purpose behind the prize to attain such a gift.

But then again that's just me.

If you don't like what I said; "tough."
 
Think ya do great.. voted for the donors.. contribution is always welcomed.
 
Don't exactly know what you mean by that Face, although, I now see that 74 people said that they would like more prizes reserved for donations? Greedy much?
 
Can i have your fiery sword? *said the noob to the EverQuest GM who was promptly suspended*. I guess i dont do anough to get prizes but atleast i posted to show that i care... about prizes.... anyways Keep it up!


By the way that did happen in EverQuest (really early on When GMs actully had chars they walked around with rather then the tell from nowhere in WoW.). GMs got tired of people begging from them and just started booting people. funny stuff is you ask me. once i got lost in Ultima online when i just started playing and a GM poofed out of nowhere and asked me if i needed help. he teleported me back to town and explained how to play the game to me. now THAT is customer service!

I don't know how i just got sidetracked like that but anyways i like prizes and so should you! YAY Prizes!! :P
 
We give prizes away at meetings? :O

Oh my... this changes everything.
 
Don't exactly know what you mean by that Face, although, I now see that 74 people said that they would like more prizes reserved for donations? Greedy much?

Well that was rude.

No. I meant that people should be rewarded for their unselfishness. Good Karma.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top