Meeting Results

news_repo.jpg

Here are some of the results of our meetings:


Hi eGO,

I recently joined eGO (about a week ago) and I am so glad I did. I quit gaming about 6 months ago because I was so tired of all the immaturity that has become such a plague online. I used to play TF2 more (DOD now) and it got so depressing with all the kids that I just had to leave.

I did play here at eGO back in January and February. I'll admit I was not always the most polite person, as I didn't understand the full concept of what you folks were trying to do with this community. I shamefully admit to being rude to some of the admins that this time around have welcomed me in so kindly to this community after I joined.

The meeting last night showed me how mature this community is and how well you guys run it. I was not anywhere aware of the complexity that is this forum and are the servers. I just wanted to say to you (and for all other hardworking members of eGO) that I thank you for doing this. It is something wonderful and I am proud to be a part of this community now.

Librarian
 
thanks

Thank You

For letting us know how good of you to appricate all of us.


Thank You,=(e)=OH YEA KOOL-AID
 
Well I was never expecting this kind of response to a pm, but thank you for the kind comments. I do hope to see all you DOD folks in the field, and if I get around to reinstalling TF2 I will try out those servers as well. One thing my girlfriend mentioned after I had told her of joining eGO was that she was glad I finally found what sounded to her like a good online community.

So on that note, I thank you all again and hope to see everyone around.
 
hey

welcome john i just joined myself and i love it, the players and not haveing the same problems u were having with immature ppl. but its great to have ya aboard.
ryan aka Jobafan_62
 
I must echo JohnT's comments. I too was tired of what you usually see on the servers and gave up on these games for most of there year. I don't know what made me think anything would be different this time, but I re-installed the game and "stumbled" onto eGO's servers. It is truly a great feeling to find a group that subscribes to the same general beliefs as I. Treat everyone with respect should be obvious, but is sadly not. My deepiest appreciation to all responsible for creating and maintaining such a comfotable playing atmosphere. I haven't been on any other servers since!

Amfortas
 

Latest posts

Back
Top