Need to burn a DVD

blackhawksniper

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
6,861
I have Nero StartSmart and I need to burn a DVD to play in a dvd player. I have the file saved as a Windows Media Video file. (Movie from the Windows Movie Maker) However, this file extension is not supported by Nero, which only allows for .bup .vob or .ifo Ive never heard of these before. I don't care what program is used to burn it or what, as long as I can get it to work in a dvd player.


I gotta have this burned asap for school :(
 
u have to convert the video to dvd format then use nero burning rom not start smart. msg me if u need help
 
Actually, if this is a home video then convert it to .avi because some home dvd players support divx.
 
I've found that you can simply drag any file onto an empty DVD and Window's will do it for you. Not saying it'll be the best quality, but at least you don't need any 3rd party software.
 
ConvertXToDVD by VSO works wonders, burns almost any type.

Takes 3+ hours to convert and burn though.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top