B Baron Rojo Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 17, 2007 Messages 3,644 Jul 19, 2007 #2 meh dont check them
D daMduck Forum Fiend Joined Apr 3, 2007 Messages 628 Jul 19, 2007 #3 When I started coming here I checked alot. Now i just play and have fun. And kill rojo.
B Blindsfell Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 3,554 Jul 19, 2007 #4 lol ^^^^^^^^^ i only check my stats on kalt and kk brcause im top 100 there
Death Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 8, 2007 Messages 2,711 Jul 19, 2007 #5 should have put some times check
M Mr. Chair -TR- EGO Addict Joined May 4, 2007 Messages 1,303 Jul 19, 2007 #6 I check kalt occasionally, since I'm No. 2. xD
S Stephenjazz=FL= Famous Joined Feb 15, 2007 Messages 470 Jul 19, 2007 #7 I check it sometimes, but i usually check my K ratio, otyherwise i am just playing for fun
B Blazing Heat EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 19, 2006 Messages 7,122 Jul 20, 2007 #8 I checked 2 months ago or so...then one week I did rather bad (120:60 all the time) and drop to 256 on rank...now back to 50...so happy
I checked 2 months ago or so...then one week I did rather bad (120:60 all the time) and drop to 256 on rank...now back to 50...so happy
R ramatheson Forum Fiend Joined Jun 22, 2007 Messages 650 Jul 20, 2007 #9 What about "I check them about once a week" ?