Team Roomba

Really now? If so, that's sad. I actually talked to the guy before, knows a good deal. However, I doubt it, as he was only on his FPSBanana account one hour ago.
 
Hmm...That is strange...On his FPSBanana account but dead...Well, if he is dead, that is sad...I heard he's an awesome player.
 
1995 - 2008! Even younger than me, its really sad :( . Team Roomba were incredible, even if they did break practically every rule in our book.

Aslo whats this about his fpsbanana account. This isn't some sort of very late april fools joke is it?
And is/was he really only 13?
 
Last edited:
Im finding it hard to believe. Just because of their nature.

If its true, then that sucks. :/ but in all honesty i kind of don't believe it.
 
The dating on the update was October 18th, 2008; so it seems very recent. Actually, looking into it, I don't think he died; it might have just been a little prank and a way to show that they were disbanded
 
I played with him a few times on roomba's server, he's a good soldier. Last time I played with him we all collectively crashed the server by blowing everyone's stickys at the same time.

But I'm with garden. No offence intended, but I'm somewhat skeptical. It's very little info.
 
Im actually in there video. At like 4:13 or 16 you see me over the mic warn them. It was back when we only had two tf2 servers.
 
Im actually in there video. At like 4:13 or 16 you see me over the mic warn them. It was back when we only had two tf2 servers.

I was wondering about that part, did you really get cut off over the mic or was that part edited to make it seem like it?
 
I was wondering about that part, did you really get cut off over the mic or was that part edited to make it seem like it?
If you look closely, you'll see blackhawk dies before he finishes saying "3", and of course, people who are alive can't hear the dead. :p
 
I highly doubt he is dead, and even if what he does goes against eGO's rules, I think it is a community service, through these videos valve gets to see bugs and fix them!
 
the poem on their site makes me think it is a fake.

I think their videos were hilarious. Yea what they did breaks all of our rules but I can still find it funny.
 
I don't mean to be cold hearted, but these guys are griefers, who really cares?
 
I don't mean to be cold hearted, but these guys are griefers, who really cares?

Ya, people die everyday, I can say that the vast majority of us didn't know these people personally... Its about as good as hosting a funeral in WoW for when you die...
 
I don't mean to be cold hearted, but these guys are griefers, who really cares?

Did you even read my post? Through their griefing and exploitation of bugs they help alert valve to these buga so that they can fix them and make the game better, while the videos give us a few laughs and some entertainment.
 
c'mon carmine, you know I can't read.




Edit to stay on topic: Even though they might have helped valve some, if these guys came on one of our servers, they would be kicked/banned for what they do. So all i was saying is IF this is made up, why should we care if some griefers want attention, ignore these people and they go away.


their videos are kind of funny I give them that, but UI don't want to participate in there shinanigans.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top