Unverified Status

Hitman Actual

Rookie
Joined
Nov 3, 2008
Messages
76
I've joined a few days ago and my status is still saying unverified I did everything in the directions. So I don't know what went wrong. could any body try and help me out.:o


Thanks,
Hitman Actual
 
I had an issue where I requested the verification on my work computer. then went home. so I had to re-request it from my home PC "EG wrong IP was being reported" then it worked fine.
 
I'm still having the problem I checked my Steam ID its right I sign on the same computer and I sign on frequently so I don't think its my IP. If there are any other ideas I'd greatly appericate it.

Thanks,
Hitman Actual
 
I remember earlier on (About a month ago) i was trying to get Maul vertified and it didn't work.

Tried it recently (4 days ago actually) and it worked, Strange... :o
 

Latest posts

Back
Top