Air Force Test

Sgt. Starbuck

Famous
Legacy Members
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
496
Air Force Test

This will drive you nuts!! Have fun!

The object of the game is to move the red block around without getting hit by the blue blocks or touching the black walls.

If you can go longer than 18 seconds you are phenomenal. It's been said that the US Air Force uses this for fighter pilots. They are expected to go for at least 2 minutes.

Give it a try but be careful... it is addictive!!



http://members.iinet.net.au/~pontipak/redsquare.html

Tech
:eek:
 
I got 22.5782 seconds.


I looked for a pattern after a few games and found that even though the shapes seem to be moving in a random pattern, it doesn't change from game to game, so you just have to memorize what way to go at what time.
 
32.14, third try. would help a lot more if it was more centered in the screen and not on the left side IMHO.
 
Noticed the pattern, could start to memorize it, but...nah :)

Got to 15.254 seconds.

Edit: Ok my game just glitched and I'm going to say that it is absolutely impossible to get to two minutes with how fast those blocks start to go. Especially if the game is so "iffy" already. I can't believe that.
 
Last edited:
I looked for a pattern after a few games and found that even though the shapes seem to be moving in a random pattern, it doesn't change from game to game, so you just have to memorize what way to go at what time.

Same here, it got me to 40 :D

EDIT:
Try this one out, it's harder and more fun. The title literally means 'avoid the balls'.
 
Last edited:
18.5 WOOOO took me 5 tries pretty fun game

another addicting game to play, curse you internet!!!!!!!!!:eek:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top