One Year of eGO.

My 1 yr is in around 6 months, june I joined (I think) Well heres to not one more year not two more years but many more years to come!
 
Gonna take me another 10 month to get the one year ribbon lol :).

Anyway, happy 1 year anniversary!
 
congratulations! My one year was today, but thats with my girlfriend, who ISNT a website, just in case any of you were curious.
 
Yay! Congratulations :D Mine is coming up as well, December 6th :)

Bas and I signed up on the same day . . . :D Less than a month to go my friend.

Congrats V! Make sure you're here next year at this time :)

6.
 
V, heres a song i want to sing on your behalf. grats.

DID YOU EVER KNOW THAT YOUR MY HEROOOOOOO
YOU ARE THE WIND BENEATH MY WINGS!!!!!
(<3)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top