Weirdness on the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bas.B

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Dec 6, 2007
Messages
3,734
Hey guys,

As you might well know, I only visit these forums when in need of assistance, and this time it's no different :P So, whenever a page of a thread is 'full', as in the next post will be on a next page, and I make that next post, my browser goes blank and doesn't return to the thread.
When I copy the link the thread is registered too, and I paste it in the searchbar again, or in another tab, it takes me to the first page of the thread I was posting in.

Does anyone know what's causing this?

Thanks.
 
Have you tried clearing out your cache and cookies and whatnot? Head to your tools menu, then look for "clear private data." A window should come up asking what you want to delete...make sure that you mark the boxes for cache (or temporary internet files) and cookies. Shut down your browser, restart it and try again.
 
This appears to be a template issue. I'll speak w/ Dom about this and see if we can resolve it.



test
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top