Hey guys,
As you might well know, I only visit these forums when in need of assistance, and this time it's no different
So, whenever a page of a thread is 'full', as in the next post will be on a next page, and I make that next post, my browser goes blank and doesn't return to the thread.
When I copy the link the thread is registered too, and I paste it in the searchbar again, or in another tab, it takes me to the first page of the thread I was posting in.
Does anyone know what's causing this?
Thanks.
As you might well know, I only visit these forums when in need of assistance, and this time it's no different
So, whenever a page of a thread is 'full', as in the next post will be on a next page, and I make that next post, my browser goes blank and doesn't return to the thread.When I copy the link the thread is registered too, and I paste it in the searchbar again, or in another tab, it takes me to the first page of the thread I was posting in.
Does anyone know what's causing this?
Thanks.















