- Joined
- Sep 28, 2008
- Messages
- 408
Here you go!
Ignore the sign
"worst game"
I just got a new graphic card! (thanks for the people who mentioned the 4670 ATi radeon
.
Now it is still having Hiccups, even though I have tried many times.
Its when I was playing CS:S and found out that heat wasn't my problem, it is the Core or something that has been jumpy lately.
450 Watt power supply (By @ power, or Dyna power).
250 GB of Hard-drive (Dunno company
. )
4670 Ati Radeon MSI
m2n mx se plus mother board (ASUS_
AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6000+ (2 CPUs), ~3.0GHz
Sound card blaster audigy SE (by creative sounds).
2 GB Ram by Kingston.
Ignore the sign
"worst game"I just got a new graphic card! (thanks for the people who mentioned the 4670 ATi radeon
.Now it is still having Hiccups, even though I have tried many times.
Its when I was playing CS:S and found out that heat wasn't my problem, it is the Core or something that has been jumpy lately.
450 Watt power supply (By @ power, or Dyna power).
250 GB of Hard-drive (Dunno company
. )4670 Ati Radeon MSI
m2n mx se plus mother board (ASUS_
AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6000+ (2 CPUs), ~3.0GHz
Sound card blaster audigy SE (by creative sounds).
2 GB Ram by Kingston.
Last edited:
















