Hey everyone,
I've had this problem for a while now and I just want it fixed somehow. My mic's volume in-game is horrendously low for some reason. I have all of my volumes turned up max in-game and on my computer's settings. What could be the problem?
Here have been my possible solutions that i've come up with (Keep in mind im not a computer wiz):
-Bad sound car?
-Need a new mic? (tried and new mic is too low too)
Any help will be greatly appreciated,
THANKS!
-Addison "-=TahoE=-" O'Dell
I've had this problem for a while now and I just want it fixed somehow. My mic's volume in-game is horrendously low for some reason. I have all of my volumes turned up max in-game and on my computer's settings. What could be the problem?
Here have been my possible solutions that i've come up with (Keep in mind im not a computer wiz):
-Bad sound car?
-Need a new mic? (tried and new mic is too low too)
Any help will be greatly appreciated,
THANKS!
-Addison "-=TahoE=-" O'Dell













