Steam Help

hellbringer

Rookie
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
40
Need Help With Steam!!! Plz Omg Plz!!!

I need help and i dont know if my account has been stolen.

I triend logging in to steam and i got a message saying that password or account is incorect. I clicked the retrieve lost password, and it said enter ur account name so i did. It sent an email to me saying that my account password has been changed but in the email it doesnt say at all in the email what it was changed to. I subited a question to steam but they are slow and was wondering if anybody here knows what i could do.:mad::mad::mad:
I tried it again and got the same email.
just to try it one more time i submited my user name again and this time i never got an email from steam. i think my account might have been stolen but not sure. could someone help me :(:(:(
 
Last edited:
When you click it, it sends you an email with a verification code in it. Keep steam open on that page, and go check your email for that verification code. Put it in the spot for it for steam, also, answer the question that is sent to you in the email in the 'Secret Answer' field. Then it will go about resetting your password for you. But it needs you to verify yourself in the way I described first.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top