H Hitman Actual Rookie Joined Nov 3, 2008 Messages 76 Nov 21, 2008 #1 I checked my steam ID and it is correct. I don't play on any other computer so my IP should be the same. I don't no what else could be the problem. Thanks Hitman Actual
I checked my steam ID and it is correct. I don't play on any other computer so my IP should be the same. I don't no what else could be the problem. Thanks Hitman Actual
N Nero EGO Zealot Joined Feb 14, 2008 Messages 1,978 Nov 21, 2008 #2 Do you have one of the other games we support? There seems to be problems with members verifying through INS.
Do you have one of the other games we support? There seems to be problems with members verifying through INS.
A Arn0t Thread Junky Joined Jun 5, 2008 Messages 868 Nov 21, 2008 #3 yeah, i had the problem varifying mine through CS:S I went straight to TF2, and it verified right away. So if you have another game, i would try verifying it through that
yeah, i had the problem varifying mine through CS:S I went straight to TF2, and it verified right away. So if you have another game, i would try verifying it through that
M malalla EGO Zealot Joined Aug 23, 2008 Messages 1,677 Nov 21, 2008 #4 go to support and right them a message i got mine manually verified beacause kept saying diff ip... just write a message at support
go to support and right them a message i got mine manually verified beacause kept saying diff ip... just write a message at support
N Nero EGO Zealot Joined Feb 14, 2008 Messages 1,978 Nov 21, 2008 #5 INS members should head over here and read Hammers second post. http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=57139
INS members should head over here and read Hammers second post. http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=57139
H Hitman Actual Rookie Joined Nov 3, 2008 Messages 76 Nov 22, 2008 #6 OK I'll try it out on CSS or DoD nopefully it works if not I'll write to support. Thanks again, Hitman Actual.
OK I'll try it out on CSS or DoD nopefully it works if not I'll write to support. Thanks again, Hitman Actual.
R Rabid Ewoks Poster Joined Nov 21, 2008 Messages 162 Nov 22, 2008 #7 I got verified easily last night in CS:S. Never noticed any problems....