Still can't get MAUL verified

Hitman Actual

Rookie
Joined
Nov 3, 2008
Messages
76
I checked my steam ID and it is correct. I don't play on any other computer so my IP should be the same. I don't no what else could be the problem.


Thanks Hitman Actual
 
Do you have one of the other games we support? There seems to be problems with members verifying through INS.
 
yeah, i had the problem varifying mine through CS:S

I went straight to TF2, and it verified right away.

So if you have another game, i would try verifying it through that
 
go to support and right them a message
i got mine manually verified beacause kept saying diff ip...
just write a message at support
 
OK I'll try it out on CSS or DoD nopefully it works if not I'll write to support.

Thanks again,
Hitman Actual.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top