F Falco Poster Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 194 Nov 22, 2008 #1 Since the update to the new version of Ventrilo I haven't been able to hear anything, still some people have told me that they do hear me. I checked out the Ventrilo forums but could not find any useful info. Any help?
Since the update to the new version of Ventrilo I haven't been able to hear anything, still some people have told me that they do hear me. I checked out the Ventrilo forums but could not find any useful info. Any help?
B B man Thread Thumper Joined Oct 13, 2008 Messages 1,026 Nov 22, 2008 #2 Mine has been acting funny since the update as well. It doesn't seem to get along with vista.
F Falco Poster Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 194 Nov 22, 2008 #3 B man said: Mine has been acting funny since the update as well. It doesn't seem to get along with vista. Click to expand... I don't have Vista, XP professional for me but still is vent is a real pain in the neck with the new update
B man said: Mine has been acting funny since the update as well. It doesn't seem to get along with vista. Click to expand... I don't have Vista, XP professional for me but still is vent is a real pain in the neck with the new update